Hmm, no, that would be wrong.

Wants=/Requires= would cause lxc-net to not start if network-
online.target is missing or if it fails. We only want to start after it
if it does exist, which is what After does.

** Changed in: lxc (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc-net.service is not properly ordered with network-online.target

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  I made several tests and I figure out that the lxc-net.service is
  missing a Wants= directive to be properly ordered against network-
  online.target.

  As I understand the systemd.unit manpage, to be properly ordered a
  unit must define a Requires=/Wants= in addition to an After=/Before=.

  Regards.

  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      18.04
  Codename:     bionic