Investigating a bit, it looks like apport bails out because the process hits
this error
'host pid %s crashed in a separate mount namespace, ignoring'

systemd does use mount namespaces for its security features, apport
shouldn't bail out in that context or we loose reporting for important
system services (and we don't want to disable sandboxing to workaround
the issue)

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  systemd ProtectSystem/mount namespace makes apport fail (impact most
  of our default system services)

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  bluetoothd never leaves dumps/crash files when it crashes

  And it seems this is true for everyone. Only supplementary binaries' crash
reports are shown:
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/?release=Ubuntu%2020.04&package=bluez&period=year