Please attach the full logs from your upgrade. If you used do-release-
upgrade or update-manager, these will be in /var/log/dist-upgrade.

** Changed in: pam (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pam (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pam in Ubuntu.

  libpam fails to install during upgrade from 19.10 to 20.20 beta

Status in pam package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I runned an upgrade from 19.10 to 20.20 beta and it gave me a bunch of
  errors related to pam:

  6.3965:installed libpam0g:amd64 package post-installation script
  subprocess was killed by signal (Segmentation fault), core dumped

  installed libpam-runtime package post-installation script subprocess
  was killed by signal (Segmentation fault), core dumped

  And some other errors probably because of the previous failures:

  Não foi possível instalar
'/var/cache/apt/archives/libpam-modules_1.3.1-5ubuntu4_amd64.deb' (Could not
install '/var...')
  Não foi possível instalar 'libpam-modules'
  Não foi possível instalar 'passwd'

  I had some extra repos added:
  google-chrome
  flacon-ubuntu-ppa-eoan