Neither of those is available when the message is logged, the message is
logged _before_ the item is being fetched, and multiple items may be in
progress at the same time, you can't go back and edit the previous line.

So you could display double the amount of entries, but that seems very
distracting. I think you could have

Con:<number> Connected to foo (...)

where <number> is the first package for which we need to (re-, in case
of host closing connection)connect to a host.

Speed measurements I'm not sure. We only record total speed now. It
might make sense to record per-host speed. Then you could display a
message per host every $N seconds (N=30?) showing the current speed
[well, total average, really].

Note that we just had an ABI/API break, and not intend to break it again
for the next 2-4 years, which might prevent this from happening, or at
least make it harder.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  Include IPs in apt-get output

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  When running apt-get update/dist-upgrade, output looks like this:

  | Hit:6 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease
  | Get:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal/main amd64 Packages [972 kB]
  | Get:8 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal/main amd64 c-n-f Metadata
[29.1 kB]
  | Need to get 101 MB of archives.
  | After this operation, 10.5 MB of additional disk space will be used.
  | Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
  | Get:1 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal/main amd64 dpkg amd64
1.19.7ubuntu3 [1128 kB]
  | Get:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal/main amd64 login amd64
1:4.8.1-1ubuntu4 [221 kB]
  | Get:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal/main amd64 libc6-dbg amd64
2.31-0ubuntu7 [5673 kB]

  With various online CI/CD services such as GitHub Actions, it looks
  like this:

  | Get:14 http://azure.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64
Packages [833 kB]
  | Get:16 http://azure.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main
Translation-en [292 kB]
  | Get:17 http://azure.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/universe amd64
Packages [1044 kB]
  | Get:31 http://azure.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64
cmake amd64 3.10.2-1ubuntu2.18.04.1 [3152 kB]
  | Get:32 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-toolchain-r/test/ubuntu bionic/main
amd64 gdb amd64 8.2-0ubuntu1~18.04 [3024 kB]
  | Get:33 http://azure.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/universe amd64 epstool
amd64 3.08+repack-7 [108 kB]

  archive.u.c resolves to multiple IPs. azure.archive.u.c resolves to a
  load balancer (Azure's Traffic Manager). It would be nice if we also
  had the IPs of the servers/hosts in the output and would really help
  us in determining which servers or regions users may be experiencing
  issues with.