Public bug reported:

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right package to report but: I have upgraded
to 20.04 from 18.04 and my network stopped working. Problem was that
bridge-utils package was uninstalled, so network was unable to start.
Reinstalling the package solved the problem. But I don't understand why
it was uninstalled. I have reviewed the release note for 20.04 and I
haven't seen the problem, so I'm reporting in case in can help anyone.

Regards

** Affects: bridge-utils (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bridge-utils in Ubuntu.

  bridge stops working on focal update

Status in bridge-utils package in Ubuntu: