I am not completely sure where I should file the bug. I am using Lubuntu
20.04 with lxqt, and since the upgrade to 20.04 iris is the default
graphics driver, which results in crashes in multiple apps including
guvcview and calibre. Setting MESA_LOADER_DRIVER_OVERRIDE=i965 fixed the
problem. I am not sure but is it true that iris does not support older
generations of Intel CPUs? If it is the case would it be possible to
revert to i965 in those circumstances? Thanks!

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
iris driver for old cpu