[Expired for alsa-driver (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  No sound with 2 or more java applications at the same time

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I cant get sound in 2 and more java programs at once using youtube
  videos, runescape.com (game) and frostwire (preview or library
  reproduce). I only got sound in 1 of them, example: if i use youtube,
  the other are without sound, if i play runescape, i dont get sound in
  youtube or frost, and viceversa when using frostwire. The real
  annoying thing is than if I am playing runescape, i cant let a youtube
  video charging because it will have no sound, and I have to restart
  the firefox to get sound in youtube, losing the video charged data.
  For the frostwire and any other java app than uses sound, I have to
  quit the program, quit the firefox, and then open the program again.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/dsp:            luis       5464 F.... java
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  luis       4965 F.... kmix
                        luis       4971 F.... amarok
  Card0.Amixer.info:
   Card hw:0 'NVidia'/'HDA NVidia at 0xf4480000 irq 18'
     Mixer name : 'Realtek ALC268'
     Components : 'HDA:10ec0268,10250127,00100003
HDA:11c11040,10250127,00100200'
     Controls      : 22
     Simple ctrls  : 13
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04