[Expired for alsa-driver (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  sound crashes

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  there is no sound from the time I changed my OS to ubuntu 9.10 netbook
  edition. How did this happen?

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  ArecordDevices:
   **** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
   card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: ALC272 Analog [ALC272 Analog]
     Subdevices: 1/1
     Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  twistedberries   1531 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p:   twistedberries   1531 F...m pulseaudio
  Card0.Amixer.info:
   Card hw:0 'Intel'/'HDA Intel at 0xf0440000 irq 22'
     Mixer name : 'Realtek ALC272'
     Components : 'HDA:10ec0272,1179ff6e,00100001'
     Controls      : 16
     Simple ctrls  : 8
  CheckboxCommand: alsa_record_playback
  CheckboxDescription:
   Connect a USB audio device to your system.  Then open the volume control
application by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the panel and selecting
"Sound Preferences".  Select the "Input" tab and choose your USB device.
Select the "Output" tab and choose your USB device.  When you are done, click
the Test button, then speak into the microphone. After a few seconds, your
speech will be played back to you.

   Did you hear your speech played back?
  CheckboxTest: alsa_record_playback_usb