[Expired for alsa-driver (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Pulse audio configration disabled

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi, Every body

  I' have just installed ubuntu 11.10 through live USB stick replacing
  windows xp. Now, the problem is occerd sound cracking, wabe page
  freezing. Logging out screen shows ''Pluse Audio configured per user
  session saned disabled........etc."  Any one help me please!

                    Regarding

                    RAJAN