[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  cannot report installation bug, apport says ubiquity is 3rd party

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I am trying to install the current "Trusty" lubuntu-daily in a vbox
  VM.  I encounter a bug each time, exit the installer, run "ubuntu-bug
  ubiquity" and after a few seconds of information collecting I get a
  msg that says "This is not an official Ubuntu package.  Please remove
  any third party package and try again."