[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  I can't report Bugs

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I have 640 GB Hard Disc.  The 'Disks' window shows only three
  partitions.

  Partition 1 Filesystem 639 GB
  Partition 2 Extended.....1.1 GB
  Partition 5 Swap 1.1 GB      ......  ( Device .... /dev/sda5 )   Here No.5 is
not a typo. It is No.5

  There is no star mark or arrow mark in the Extended partition diagram.
  Also there is no black-tiny-square button for deactivating /
  unmounting that portion either. (But other two portions have.)

  Sometimes my system asks me to send error report.  But the system
  can't send error reports. Pop-up window says so. It happens almost
  once in two days.  I had this problem in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  It
  persists in my upgraded 14.04 LTS version also. (Not a fresh
  installed).  Actually Ubuntu 14.04 welcomed me with a detected
  problem.  Today it appeared several times.

  Is it a residue of my old OS (Windows)?   Is it the root cause of  the
  above mentioned problem?  Can I format it by selecting the 2nd
  Partition only...using the gear button seen below?  Or ..... Can I use
  the ' - ' (button for deleting partition) without affecting my system?
  Where did the Partitions 3 & 4 go? (Please note... I have no other OS
  in my system.)

  The main thing I want is to delete the Extended Partition-2 if it is
  not needed. Otherwise some commands at least, for rectifying the
  Partition No.5 if it is a defect.  I prefer a step by step command for
  this if it is good.