[Expired for apport (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion 'sys_page_size == 0'
  failed

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Trying to run apport-collect to add to a r8169 network slow bug, it
  opens another tab in firefox and I allow this computer to access my
  launchpad account BUT it still fails to connect to my lp account.
  Here's the full output

  The authorization page:

(https://launchpad.net/+authorize-token?oauth_token=xg1RRxQH0wpWc3G1gTBc&allow_permission=DESKTOP_INTEGRATION)
  should be opening in your browser. Use your browser to authorize
  this program to access Launchpad on your behalf.
  Press any key to continue or wait (5) seconds...
  Waiting to hear from Launchpad about your decision...

  (process:7335): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
'sys_page_size == 0' failed
  ERROR: connecting to Launchpad failed: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/home/xubuntu/.cache/apport/launchpad.credentials'
  You can reset the credentials by removing the file
"/home/xubuntu/.cache/apport/launchpad.credentials"

  I've checked for the launchpad.credentials file and it's not there so there
is nothing to remove. What other info should I provide?
  I'm runnning Xubuntu 13.10 from a live usb stick, does that matter?
  Release:      13.10
  Linux xubuntu 3.11.0-12-generic #19-Ubuntu SMP Wed Oct 9 16:20:46 UTC 2013
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
  apport:
    Installed: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2
    Candidate: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2