This issue has sat incomplete for more than 60 days now. I'm going to
close it as invalid. Please feel free re-open if this is still an issue
for you. Thank you.

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Trap uncaught exceptions in Java programs

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: apport

  With Java becoming more of a mainstream language for free software
  programs, it would be nice if apport could capture crashes in these
  programs.

  I've written a bit of code for this already, which I will put into a
  branch.