This issue has sat incomplete for more than 60 days now. I'm going to
close it as invalid. Please feel free re-open if this is still an issue
for you. Thank you.

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Apport asks for password to often

Status in Apport:
  New
Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When submitting a bug report using apport using Alt+F2 and entering
  »ubuntu-bug package«, Apport asks for the password right after running
  the command two times in a row. Later on, it asks whether to include
  debug logs and therefore asks again for the password two times in a
  row. When genereting the bug report it again asks two times and at the
  end it asks again whether to include debug logs (the exact same
  question as before) and I have to enter the password two times again.

  This seems to be a little bit too much!

  Shouldn't it be enough to ask for the password once when starting
  Apport and saving it in some kind of cache until Apport is quit?

  Also it's kind of wired that Apport always asks to times in a row. And
  yes, I am sure that I entered the correct password!

  Package: apport 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-24.37-generic-pae 3.2.14
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic-pae i686
  ApportLog:

  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Mon May 14 07:42:32 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)