** Changed in: at-spi2-core (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to at-spi2-core in Ubuntu.

  at-spi-bus-launcher does not terminate at end of X session

Status in at-spi2-core package in Ubuntu:

  This concerns at-spi2-core 2.36.0-2 in Ubuntu focal.

  I log into the Xfce desktop as "skunk" via xrdp, and then logout.

  A few minutes later, "loginctl list-sessions" shows the following:

      SESSION UID USER SEAT TTY
            9 0 root
          c10 1000 skunk
           c9  116 lightdm seat0

      3 sessions listed.

  Output from "loginctl session-status c10":

      c10 - skunk (1000)
           Since: Fri 2020-05-08 04:03:51 EDT; 6min ago
          Leader: 6009
         Display: :11
         Service: xrdp-sesman; type x11; class user
           State: closing
            Unit: session-c10.scope
                  ├─6184 /usr/libexec/at-spi-bus-launcher --launch-immediately
                  └─6199 /usr/bin/dbus-daemon
--config-file=/usr/share/defaults/at-spi2/accessibility.conf --nofork
--print-address 3

  These two processes stick around forever until I kill them, or their
  parent "systemd --user" process. Only then does the session disappear
  from list-sessions.

  When I run "session-status" while I'm logged in, I see a list of about
  20 desktop-related processes. All of them except these two go away on
  logout. These should too.

  (Note that this problem does not occur when I log in/out via LightDM
  on the console.)