** Package changed: pulseaudio (Ubuntu) => bluez (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- Bluetooth not connecting to last paired device when enabling bluetooth
+ Bluetooth not connecting to last paired device (Anker headset) when enabling
bluetooth

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth not connecting to last paired device (Anker headset) when
  enabling bluetooth

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  I am using a Dell Lattitude E7470 laptop. I am trying to connect a Bluetooth
headset (Anker).
  I am seeing this issue with the latest upgrade to the Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
version. I have a Bluetooth headset which is paired with the machine. Given the
Bluetooth is enabled in the Ubuntu machine and I switch on my Bluetooth
headset, the ubuntu machine does not automatically connect to this device
anymore. It used to do it very easily with 18.04,19.04 and 19.10 ubuntu version.
  I have to do a variety of steps to get it connected:
  * turn off and on the headset.
  * turn off and on the laptop bluetooth.
  * try manully connecting to the device from the setting menu multiple times.
  * Sometimes it detects and get connected automatically as it should.

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu5
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  justin     2220 F.... pulseaudio
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun May 10 19:42:46 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/usr/bin/zsh
  SourcePackage: alsa-driver
  Symptom: audio
  Title: Bluetooth sound card not detected
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-04-27 (13 days ago)
  dmi.bios.date: 10/08/2019
  dmi.bios.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 1.22.8
  dmi.board.name: 0T6HHJ
  dmi.board.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.board.version: A00
  dmi.chassis.type: 9
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnDellInc.:bvr1.22.8:bd10/08/2019:svnDellInc.:pnLatitudeE7470:pvr:rvnDellInc.:rn0T6HHJ:rvrA00:cvnDellInc.:ct9:cvr:
  dmi.product.family: Latitude
  dmi.product.name: Latitude E7470
  dmi.product.sku: 06DC
  dmi.sys.vendor: Dell Inc.