** Changed in: initramfs-tools (Ubuntu Groovy)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  netplan using incorrect renderer

Status in dropbear package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in netplan.io package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in dropbear source package in Focal:
  Invalid
Status in initramfs-tools source package in Focal:
  New
Status in netplan.io source package in Focal:
  Invalid
Status in dropbear source package in Groovy:
  Invalid
Status in initramfs-tools source package in Groovy:
  Fix Committed
Status in netplan.io source package in Groovy:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  After upgrading ubuntu desktop from 19.10 to 20.04, it's impossible to enable
screen sharing.
  It used to work fine on 19.10.

  When clicking the enable/disable toggle, the following message is
  logged in journalctl:

  Failed to enable service vino-server:
  GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InvalidArgs: Sharing cannot be
  enabled on this network, status is '0'

  This is reproducible on both computers I've upgraded. They're both on
  the latest 20.04 package updates as of today.

  I've done some research to rule out common faults:

  $ cat /etc/netplan/01-network-manager-all.yaml
  # Let NetworkManager manage all devices on this system
  network:
    version: 2
    renderer: NetworkManager

  (Yes, I've ofc ran netplan apply, but the file already had this
  content anyway.)

  $ cat /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf
  [main]
  plugins=ifupdown,keyfile

  [ifupdown]
  managed=false

  [device]
  wifi.scan-rand-mac-address=no

  Also, this seems unrelated to #1871787:
  $ dpkg -l |grep gnome-settings-daemon
  ii  gnome-settings-daemon                      3.36.0-1ubuntu2
  ii  gnome-settings-daemon-common               3.36.0-1ubuntu2
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.36.1-1ubuntu5
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  focal
  Uname: Linux 5.4.0-28-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-04-28 (6 days ago)
  UserGroups:

  _MarkForUpload: True