** Also affects: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  [Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC] Bluetooth headset not working when selecting
  HSP/HFP audio profile in Focal Fossa

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  After updating the release from Ubuntu 19.10 to 20.04, the bluetooth
  headset doesn't work anymore when HSP/HFP profile is selected.

  With Ubuntu 19.10 the headset was working, there was audio and the mic
  was perfect for video conferencing.

  [Steps to reproduce]
  1. Connect headset (used blueman to setup and connect)
  1.1. When connected the system automatically selects A2DP profile
  2. Start playing audio (browser or other)
  3. Change profile to HSP/HFP with pavucontrol (or blueman)
  4. The audio disappears
  5. Optionally switch back to A2DP and the audio comes back

  [Expected]
  When switching to HSP/HFP the audio should keep playing and the microphone
should start working

  [Notes]
  I tried with pavucontrol to switch between profiles while playing audio from
a browser.
  As side note there's a led in the headset that still blinks when switching
profile.

  I tried deleting the pulse folder under user's profile .config without
  success, also reinstalled packages and did a `sudo alsa force-reload`
  and rebooting several times.

  Note: not sure this is a duplicate of [Bug #1576559], it looks quite
  different since the profile changes but the headset stops working.

  [System info]
  Ubuntu: 20.04 - Linux 5.4.0-29-generic x86_64
  pulseaudio: 1:13.99.1-1ubuntu3
  bluez: 5.53-0ubuntu3

  Headset: Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC