ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ ubuntu-bug linux-raspi

*** Collecting problem information

The collected information can be sent to the developers to improve the
application. This might take a few minutes.

*** Send problem report to the developers?

After the problem report has been sent, please fill out the form in the
automatically opened web browser.

What would you like to do? Your options are:
  S: Send report (345.2 KB)
  V: View report
  K: Keep report file for sending later or copying to somewhere else
  I: Cancel and ignore future crashes of this program version
  C: Cancel
Please choose (S/V/K/I/C): k
Problem report file: /tmp/apport.linux-raspi.mpajdgfr.apport
ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ grep -A1 "ProcFB" /tmp/apport.linux-raspi.mpajdgfr.apport
ProcFB:
 0 simple
ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ grep ImageMediaBuild /tmp/apport.linux-raspi.mpajdgfr.apport
ImageMediaBuild: 20200421
ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ apt-cache policy apport
apport:
  Installed: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.2
  Candidate: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.2
  Version table:
 *** 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.2 500
        500 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal-proposed/main arm64
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.20.11-0ubuntu27 500
        500 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports focal/main arm64 Packages

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  missing a package hook for linux-raspi and linux-raspi2

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apport source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Apport does not include a source package hook for the linux-raspi or
  linux-raspi2 kernels which are used on the Raspberry Pi images,
  subsequently if 'ubuntu-bug linux-raspi' is used valuable information
  will not be collected.

  Test Case
  ---------
  1) On a Raspberry Pi run 'ubuntu-bug linux-raspi'.
  2) Choose 'View report'
  3) Observe that 'ProcFB' is not collected

  With the version of apport from -proposed 'ProcFB' will be in the
  report.

  Repeat the test case for 'linux-raspi2'.

  Regression Potential