Oh, I can fix that. Let me add a server-guide task.

** Also affects: serverguide

** Changed in: serverguide
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Andreas Hasenack (ahasenack)

** Changed in: serverguide

** Changed in: serverguide

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  slapd configuration does not ask for olcbackend and doesn't add one.
  Has to be added by hand.

Status in Ubuntu Server Guide:
  Fix Released
Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:

  Installing slapd and ldap-utils results in missing backend

  dn: olcBackend={0}mdb,cn=config

  the installer skips the installation step. Has to be added by
  ldpamodify.

  Package: slapd 2.4.49+dfsg-2ubuntu1.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27
  Architecture: amd64
  CNConfig:
   Error: command ['pkexec', '/usr/bin/ldapsearch', '-Q', '-LLL', '-Y
EXTERNAL', '-H ldapi:///', '-b cn=config'] failed with exit code 127:
polkit-agent-helper-1: error response to PolicyKit daemon:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: No session for cookie
   Error executing command as another user: Not authorized

   This incident has been reported.
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  Date: Fri May 22 18:27:59 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64
(20200417)
  SourcePackage: openldap