New Install from netboot method ubuntu 20.04 focal same error, I did
everything, but nothing worked

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  network-manager does not manage ethernet and bluetooth interfaces when
  Ubuntu 16.10 is installed using chroot/netboot method

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hello,

  I installed Ubuntu 16.10 using a chroot. I use network-manager to
  manage connections. My system is up-to-date (so I use network-manager
  1.2.4-0ubuntu1).

  Wifi works perfectly but I cannot connect to wired networks and using
  my phone's Bluetooth connection. Corresponding devices are said to be
  unmanaged by network-manager. nmcli dev outputs:

  DEVICE                                    TYPE      STATE         CONNECTION
  enp1s0                                    ethernet  unmanaged     --
  wlp2s0                                    wifi      disconnected  --
  6C:9B:02:2C:EE:2C                         bt        unmanaged     --
  hfp/org/bluez/hci0/dev_6C_9B_02_2C_EE_2C  gsm       unmanaged     --
  lo                                        loopback  unmanaged     --

  The following command has no effect:
  sudo nmcli dev set enp1s0 managed yes

  I can connect to a wired connection by doing:
  ifconfig enp1s0 up
  dhclient enp1s0

  There is nothing in the file /etc/network/interfaces.

  Everything works perfectly if I downgrade network-manager to this
  version: network-manager_1.2.2-0ubuntu0.16.04.3_amd64.deb
  (http://packages.ubuntu.com/xenial-updates/amd64/network-
  manager/download). I had to install libreadline6 and downgrade nplan
  to meet dependencies.

  I don't know what to join to this bug report so please ask in case
  anything is needed.