[Expired for network-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Wifi connection says it's connected but this is not true after the
  computer goes into a sleep status

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  The wifi is connected and working correctly when powered on, however
  when I close the laptop lid, which I think puts it to sleep, and then
  reopen it, it says it's connected according to the icon but this is
  not true.

  A workaround is turning on Airplane mode and then switching it back on
  again. It then reconnects and is then fine again. Unless I close the
  lid and then the process repeats again.

  I guess this is to do with the wifi driver but I don't know what
  package it is so I just picked network-manager, sorry - I'm trying :)

  Package: network-manager 1.20.4-2ubuntu2.2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Mar 10 19:29:03 2020
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.68.1 dev wlp1s0 proto dhcp metric 600
   169.254.0.0/16 dev docker0 scope link metric 1000 linkdown
   172.17.0.0/16 dev docker0 proto kernel scope link src 172.17.0.1 linkdown
   192.168.68.0/24 dev wlp1s0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.68.18 metric
600
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  nmcli-nm:
   RUNNING  VERSION  STATE      STARTUP  CONNECTIVITY  NETWORKING  WIFI-HW
WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
   running  1.20.4   connected  started  full          enabled     enabled
enabled  enabled  enabled