** Summary changed:

- Collect unmatched bootfs-datasets on all userdata
+ Collect deleted users

** Also affects: shadow (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to shadow in Ubuntu.

  Collect deleted users

Status in shadow package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in zsys package in Ubuntu:

  Ideally, we would untag them as part of GC so that we can clean them
  up later. However, those can be linked to states on other pools with
  same pool name than targetted one, and it will be hard to match them.

  Give a command for users to see them in status and then manually
  remove suspicious datasets ?