The focal SRU appears to have FTBFS on RISCV, while previous versions
built fine there. Is someone looking at the build failure?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  After unplug headphones and plug them again no sound can be heard

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in pulseaudio source package in Focal:
  Fix Committed
Status in pulseaudio source package in Groovy:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact
  Sound isn't automatically redirected to headphones when those are connected
to a jack interface

  * Test case
  Disconnect the headsets
  Start your webbrowser/music player/video player and play some sound
  Connect the headsets to the jack interface

  -> the sound should be directly redirected to the plugged headsets

  * Regression potential
  Check that audio routing when connecting/disconnecting devices to the hack
entry is working correctly

  ----

  After startup with headset plugged in they play sound nicely - no
  issue. When they are unplugged, the sound is switched to the speaker
  (laptop) - all good. However, when I plug the headset back there is no
  sound. I see the app on pavucontrol, the volume is fine - everything
  looks fine except there is no sound. I dumped output of "pactl list"
  command on startup (headset plugged), after unplugging the headset,
  and when it is plugged back. From the comparison of these outputs, it
  looks like the source has got muted after the headset is plugged.

  Source #1
   State: RUNNING
   Name: alsa_input.pci-0000_00_1f.3.analog-stereo
   Driver: module-alsa-card.c
   Sample Specification: s16le 2ch 44100Hz
   Channel Map: front-left,front-right
   Owner Module: 7
   Mute: yes

  Attached three outputs:
  headset-in.txt - after startup with headset plugged - all fine.
  headset-out.txt - after unplugged headset - sound through the speaker - all
fine.
  headset-back.txt - after plugged headset back - no sound.

  Any help greatly appreciated.

  Regards,
  Roman