** Changed in: vim (Ubuntu Focal)
    Milestone: ubuntu-20.04.1 => focal-updates

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

   Shadowing the vim-window results in vim-gtk3 crash

Status in vim:
  Unknown
Status in vim package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in vim source package in Focal:
  Triaged
Status in vim source package in Groovy:

  With XFCE when I try to "shadow" the vim-gtk3 window (just to show only the
title bar) it results in a vim crash and the window just disappears without any
core dump neither .swp files on.
  The only message I get on the terminal is

  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Vim: Got X error
  Vim: Finished.

  This behaviour started from Xubuntu 18.04.
  The vim-gtk package is not suffering from this problem.

  Package: vim-gtk3 2:8.1.0320-1ubuntu3.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu27
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE