So I've checked with the Debian maintainer, the package needs to build
with gnutls for licensing reasons, specific in https://alioth-
lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-gtkpod-devel/2020-June/004615.html , we
are going to fix the gnutls backend if we want that issue resolved

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libimobiledevice in

  Need updated libimobiledevice and dependencies to access iOS 13
  devices

Status in libimobiledevice package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libplist package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libusbmuxd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in usbmuxd package in Ubuntu:

  iOS 13 devices require updated libimobiledevice, libusbmuxd and
  usbmuxd to work correctly. Without the updates, the device appears to
  be accessible but it's impossible to copy files to the devices.