[Expired for software-properties (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Fresh installed Ubuntu 20.04 misses a button for login on Ubuntu one
  account to enable lifepatch

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Two days ago I have reported a bug describing the complete path
  starting from the software updater button settings/lifepatch >
  lifepatch > sign in/lifepatch .... Then a window was opened

  Line at top: X [] Ubuntu Single Sign-on Account
  Next line:  same title as above without X []
  Next line: Email address: field
  Next line: (*) I have an Ubuntu Single Sign-on Account
  Next line: Password: field
  Next line: (  ) I want to register for an account now
  Next line: (  ) I've forgotten my password
  Bottom line: link Privacy Policy

  There is no button to confirm any action above

  I looked for help at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CommunityHelpWiki and
clicked on support
  on the next page https://ubuntu.com/support/community-support I clicked on
Lifepatch. Then on
  https://ubuntu.com/livepatch I found: free for personal use Get Lifepatch.

https://auth.livepatch.canonical.com/?_ga=2.18896568.1031641790.1588091589-177936974.1572286294

  Get your Lifepatch token. On the next page I got a key and two command lines
to enable Lifepatch
  https://auth.livepatch.canonical.com/?user_type=ubuntu-user

  sudo snap install canonical-livepatch
  sudo canonical-livepatch enable ***key*** (a 32 digits code with letters and
numbers)

  My problem was easily solved using the commands above in a terminal

  I feel silly that I have reported this two days ago as a bug. I took
  me two days to find a solution.

  Now an icon on top toolbar shows that lifepatch is activated.