I have a better log file which I have compressed with zip but dont feel
comfortable printing it to this bug page. Do you mind if I send it to
your email?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to glib-networking in Ubuntu.

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glib-networking/+bug/1873777

Status in glib-networking package in Ubuntu:

  OS: Pop!_OS 20.04 LTS x86_64
  Host: XPS 13 9370
  Kernel: 5.4.0-7634-generic
  Uptime: 2 hours, 50 mins
  Packages: 1817 (dpkg), 20 (snap)
  Shell: bash 5.0.16
  Resolution: 1920x1080
  DE: GNOME
  WM: Mutter
  WM Theme: Pop
  Theme: Pop-dark [GTK2/3]
  Icons: Pop [GTK2/3]
  Terminal: gnome-terminal
  CPU: Intel i5-8250U (8) @ 3.400GHz
  GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
  Memory: 3322MiB / 15729MiB

  Summary(cont) - Attempt to input Google account info into online
  account util and get error--> TLS/SSL support not available; install
  glib-networking.

  <Tag>
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glib-networking/+bug/1873777<Tag/>
  Referenced this BUG REPORT

  ##Downloaded Deb build but I'm having an issue applying appropriate
  inputs in the provided documentation. Please help!##