** Changed in: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to signon in Ubuntu.

  Use a Trusted Prompt to handle (re-)authentication and
  (re-)authorization

Status in Online Accounts setup for Ubuntu Touch:
  Fix Released
Status in “signon” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts” package in Ubuntu:

  Whenever the OAuth flow needs to be started on behalf of an application, we
emit a notification which, if clicked, will initiate the OAuth flos in a
separate window.
  However, if the client application has its own visible window, the
authentication window could (and should, according to design) be happening as a
prompt session on top of the application.

  In order to do so, we need signond to pass the PID of the client
  application, and online-accounts-ui to create a prompt session for it.