Same here Ununtu 20.04 with Anker Soundcore life Q10, what is worse it that
ofono/phonesim can't be used properly, no stable version for Ubuntu 20.04 and
no proper instructions to set it up...
Please help!!!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Refused to switch profile to headset_head_unit: Not connected

Status in PulseAudio:
  Unknown
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I'm trying to connect a bluetooth-speaker-with-microphone (Mi
  Bluetooth Speaker) to Ubuntu. It works well as an A2DP sync, but can't
  use it as a headset with microphone.

  The device doesn't list in the "Input Devices" by default, and using
  the sound settings to change the profile of the device to HSP/HFP
  results in this log message:

  W: [pulseaudio] module-bluez5-device.c: Refused to switch profile to
  headset_head_unit: Not connected

  I'm running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I did an upgrade from Ubuntu 15.10.

  pulseaudio:
    Installed: 1:8.0-0ubuntu3

  bluez:
    Installed: 5.37-0ubuntu5