** Package changed: udev (Ubuntu) => systemd (Ubuntu)

  udev doesn't pick up volumes properly

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  [Only happens on Ubuntu, not other OS's, like Debian]

  When we are attaching a volume to a running Ubuntu server (using
  kvm/libvirt), most of the time the udev rules are not properly
  triggered. In the end the volume will most of the time not be
  available in `/dev/disk/by-id/virtio-<ID_SERIAL>`. Sometimes it works
  though (10%/20%?).

  The reason for this is that udev somehow doesn't pick it up when the
  volume is attached. It looks like a timing issue. Just looking at
  `/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:05.0/virtio2/block/vdb/serial` makes
  it clear that it's there. However `udevadm info /dev/vdb` returns
  without the `ID_SERIAL` key. Only a `udevadm trigger` leads to a
  correct entry of `ID_SERIAL` and also fixes `/dev/disk/by-id`.

  We are a small cloud provider (cloudscale.ch). We have tested this on
  Ubuntu (16.04/18.04), Debian 9, CentOS, CoreOS. We haven't tested this
  extensively, but it sure looks like it's only happening on Ubuntu. .
  We never had any issues reported on other OS's about this.

  I tried looking at the differences of Debian and Ubuntu udev packages,
  but couldn't figure out what might be responsible for this behavior.

  If someone needs an account for our control panel to reproduce this,
  please contact me, I'm happy to give you the resources to debug this.