[17:48] <cpaelzer> rbalint: I was checking the systemd autopkgtests which were
flaky retries and which were real issues
[17:48] <cpaelzer> rbalint: and it seems all were flaky (most resolved now and
src:audit in the queue to be tested)
[17:49] <cpaelzer> rbalint: but one remained - plymouth - that seemed to be a
genuine issue and I found
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/plymouth/+bug/1886886/comments/2
[17:49] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1886886 in plymouth (Ubuntu) "Plymouth 0.9.5
release" [Wishlist,Fix committed]
[17:49] <cpaelzer> I wanted to ask what became of this and if you could update
the bug if something was e.g. added to systemd/245.7-1ubuntu1 for it
[19:35] <rbalint> cpaelzer, seb128 i plan adding a fix to next systemd upload,
will update  the bug, too

Thanks for the FYI - adding here a systemd task and marking it update-
excuse

** Also affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: update-excuse

  Plymouth 0.9.5 release