Public bug reported:

platform: Ubuntu touch
image: rtm #6
device: Mako

after updating to rtm #6 today, I tried installing an app from the
store. The app in question is the new Grooveshark app by Grooveshark
(NOT the one by Adnane Belmadiaf)

When I hit the install button, I get an error:

Login Error
Please log in to your Ubuntu One account

Sure enough, my U1 is gone fron the registered online accounts.

I can re-add my U1 account and try again to add the app but the same
thing happens every time. Even after a device reboot.

Note that it has something to do with this app. Other apps install normally.
(Needless to say i have not tried every app or scope in the store so there
might be others that trigger this as well.)

Cheers,

Mat

** Affects: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  u1 account crashes and gets removed when installing app

Status in “ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts” package in Ubuntu: