   [TOPBLOCKER] 7digital previews do not play in the scope

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  Issues with requests sent to the rest scopes server

Status in “unity-scopes-api” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  See for example the log line here:

    https://pastebin.canonical.com/118745/

  I'm sure it's from a recent phone image because it has the software
  versions inside.

  This is what I see strange, though:

  - The country parameter is broken: "...&country=scopes-api=0.6.6+..."

  - I thought the scopes-api, plugin, release, etc, should be inside an
  "user agent" parameter, not all different separated parameters in the
  request... it's harder to use them if they're separated, and they will
  even change in the future (today we have a "unity8" parameter, that at
  some point will be "unity9", etc..)

  Thanks!