Oops, I thought it was in universe. This is not required then.

** Changed in: libselinux (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libselinux in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] libselinux1

Status in libselinux package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Many applications have Flatpak integration using libflatpak. The
  Ubuntu desktop team would like libflatpak in main so we can easily
  build such applications (LP: #1812456). libselinux is a dependency of
  this, so it would also need to be in main. We don't need SELinux
  functionality, and do not expect any other SELinux packages to be
  installed by default.

  Availability
  ============
  In Universe, builds for all architectures and in sync with Debian.

  Rationale
  =========
  Required for libostree-1-1 being in main (LP: #1892454)

  Security
  ========
  This will need a Security review.

  Quality Assurance
  =================
  Should be subscribed to by Ubuntu Desktop Bugs.

  Contains a single .so and doesn't have any debconf prompts. Package is
  maintained in Debian. No major bugs in Debian or Ubuntu.

  UI Standards
  ============
  N/A

  Dependencies