** Also affects: mtp (Ubuntu RTM)

** Changed in: mtp (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mtp (Ubuntu RTM)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mtp in Ubuntu.

  mtp-server not running on vivid 8

Status in “mtp” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “mtp” package in Ubuntu RTM:

  STEPS:
  1. fresh flash vivid image 8 on mako
  2. Plug mako into pc
  3. Log in to the phone
  4. See screen shot for result

  EXPECTED:
  I expect to see a nautilus window pop up to say it is connected that is
initial empty, Then I expect to login and be able to access the data/folder
structure on the mako.

  ACTUAL:
  Turns out mtp-server is not running so I get the screenshot attached and
nothing else.  If I run phablet-shell and then run start mtp-server and then
click on Nexus4 in Nautilus it opens as expected.

  phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ ps au | grep mtp
  phablet   3988  0.0  0.0   4844   672 pts/0    S+   12:54   0:00 grep
--color=auto mtp