Architecture: i386
Date: Mon Sep 19 13:28:32 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=en_US:en
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: ubiquity

** Affects: tzdata (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug i386 natty ubiquity-2.6.10
--
Name of my native city is given in Russian transliteration
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/853762