CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7:ubuntu
Date: Wed Nov  4 16:16:14 2020
LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu Unity 21.04
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: software-properties

** Affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug groovy

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Developer Options shows 'groovy-proposed' instead of 'hirsute-
  proposed' (software-properties-gtk on 21.04 Hirsute Hippo)

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  When testing Hirsute Hippo (21.04), I found that software-properties-
  gtk shows 'groovy-proposed' instead of 'hirsute-proposed'. This is
  from a live session in VirtualBox.

  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.99.3
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.455