Public bug reported:

software updater wants install some and ı want see whats new

intel-microcode changelog:
installed: 3.20200609.0ubuntu0.18.04.1
new: 3.20201110.0ubuntu0.18.04.2

when ı see 5 minutes a go , ı said Aao!!? when ,?

and yes, my laptop is very slow , why , maybe this ?

Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
AMD® C-60 apu with radeon(tm) hd graphics × 2
3,5 GiB Ram

** Affects: initramfs-tools (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 intelmicrocode

** Summary changed:

- ı have amd64 cpu but . updater want installed intel microcode firware
+ ı have amd64 cpu but . updater want installed intel microcode firmware

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  ı have amd64 cpu but . updater want installed intel microcode firmware

Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu: