   Ubuntu 19.10 after updating the "Other Software" tab in "Software & Updates"
the "cache refresh" hangs

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Strange crash of Software Properties

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  After adding some repositories and the sources got reloaded, I wanted
  to add more repo's, so I had launched the Software Properties again,
  but instead of the app, I saw only this with is in the attached file.

  Ubuntu version: 20.04 and above (it does apply also to the same version of
lUbuntu)
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CasperVersion: 1.455
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.10
  LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 20.10 "Groovy Gorilla" - Release amd64 (20201022)
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.99.3
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=C.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Tags:  groovy
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True