Hello,
thanks for this feedback. My problem is that I cannot identify the real root of
this. Which alsa to select ?

alsa-lib and alsa-driver are not installed.

This command gives "*alsa*" installed on my computer.
apt list |grep alsa | grep installé

Output is
alsa-base/focal,focal,now 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu5 all  [installé]
alsa-topology-conf/focal,focal,now 1.2.2-1 all  [installé, automatique]
alsa-ucm-conf/focal-updates,focal-updates,now 1.2.2-1ubuntu0.4 all  [installé,
automatique]
alsa-utils/focal-updates,now 1.2.2-1ubuntu2 amd64  [installé]
gstreamer1.0-alsa/focal,now 1.16.2-4 amd64  [installé]
libsox-fmt-alsa/focal,now 14.4.2+git20190427-2 amd64  [installé, automatique]

But I cannot select alsa-base for exemple.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Need to force alsa to reload after reboot to have sound

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,
  I just installed ubuntu 20.04.01 (Focal Fossa) from a 18.04 version.

  I need to reload at each reboot alsa with:

  sudo alsa force-reload

  The workaround proposed here work for me.
  https://askubuntu.com/a/1281216/772996

  alsa seems to kill timidity (?)

  This solves it:
  systemctl disable timidity

  I didn't find an issue for this bug. Feel free to remove if needed.

  Thanks !

  apt-cache policy alsa gives me empty:
  alsa:
    Installé : (aucun)