apport information

** Attachment added: "AlsaInfo.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1906243/+attachment/5439546/+files/AlsaInfo.txt

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Audio comes out through system speakers when headset autoconnects

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  When I turn on my Bluetooth headset, Ubuntu 20.04 connects to it
  automatically (Or at least it appears to be connected to it). It says
  connected and the switch is in the ON position in Bluetooth settings,
  however the audio still comes out of the speakers, the icon next to
  the volume bar in the top-right menu shows the speaker icon instead of
  the headphone icon. I have to disconnect the headset and re-connect it
  from Bluetooth settings for the audio to go to the headset.

  It doesn't work only when it connects automatically. Always works when I
connect it manually.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.13
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  sujit      1394 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  sujit      1394 F.... pulseaudio
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  Package: pulseaudio 1:13.99.1-1ubuntu3.8
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  focal
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True
  dmi.bios.date: 07/13/2015
  dmi.bios.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: A07
  dmi.board.name: 0JKRPT
  dmi.board.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.board.version: A07
  dmi.chassis.type: 8
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.chassis.version: Not Specified
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnDellInc.:bvrA07:bd07/13/2015:svnDellInc.:pnVostro3446:pvrNotSpecified:rvnDellInc.:rn0JKRPT:rvrA07:cvnDellInc.:ct8:cvrNotSpecified:
  dmi.product.name: Vostro 3446
  dmi.product.sku: 0662
  dmi.product.version: Not Specified
  dmi.sys.vendor: Dell Inc.