Whooops, I read to avoid pastebin links, I'll attach files from original post.
here modem rule in /etc/udev/rules.d/

** Attachment added: "Modem Rule"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+bug/1906263/+attachment/5439649/+files/61-gprs-modem.rules

  Udev Randomly Doesn't Run Run Script on Remove

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Hello, I'm running ubuntu (Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS, Release: 18.04)
with 5.0.21-sunxi kernel.
  I've updated udev to latest version (237-3ubuntu10.43 500).
  I've written the following rule to create (and removing) symlink to modem
ports:

  https://pastebin.com/cUwHrf1f

  Since many usb modems hase more than one serial i enumerate them with
  their port number (as just some specific serial can be used to
  connect)

  Here link to mu RUN script /opt/trx/gprs-modem-symlink-handler.bash

  https://pastebin.com/2XTCiV27

  What I expect to happen is having many /dev/ttyTRXGPRSMODEM*
  (enumerated) when I plug-in a modem in the list, and having symlink
  cleared on removing.

  every modem listed in rule is using "option" usb serial driver.

  When i plug in a device I have no issues, everything works fine.
  But sometimes, on removing, I found that some links are still there (it's not
happening everytime).

  I've enabled debug log with udev and found that sometimes is not
  calling RUN script:

  Here the working situation (3 tty remove events and 3 RUN events):

  https://pastebin.com/EKX5zMh7

  And here is the buggy situation (3 tty remove events, but only 2 RUN
  events) with the same device as the example above:

  https://pastebin.com/dB7ujQ79

  Since it's happening randomly I can't figure out whats causing the
  problem.

  I guess it's not the rule because on an old debian 7 release it's
  working fine, and on the release described above I get others symlinks
  removed even in the buggy situation (as in the example: two are
  removed, one not).

  It seems like sometimes udev ignores totally the run event.

  Last thing to report: I'm not opening these links! So are not locked
  or protected.