This bug was fixed in the package coreutils - 8.32-4ubuntu2

---------------
coreutils (8.32-4ubuntu2) hirsute; urgency=medium

  * d/p/treat-devtmpfs-and-squashfs-as-dummy-filesystems.patch:
    - Extend default filesystem exlusion to fuse.portal (LP: #1905623)

 -- Julian Andres Klode <juli...@ubuntu.com>  Sat, 05 Dec 2020 21:55:44
+0100

** Changed in: coreutils (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to coreutils in Ubuntu.

  df: /run/user/1000/doc: Operation not permitted

Status in coreutils package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xdg-desktop-portal package in Ubuntu:

  /run/user/1000/doc is a fuse.portal mount point, but statfs() return
  EPERM, hence df produces an error message. Maybe statfs() is not
  implemented, but it would be good to quieten this down (df even does
  not allow me to ignore it, probably because it looks at statfs to find
  out fs type, so my fs type ignoring doesn't work).