With the latest version on groovy, I've noticed the following message on
upgrade:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/docker.io.postinst: 31: zfs: not found

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unattended-upgrades in

  docker stopped when containerd updated

Status in unattended-upgrades package in Ubuntu:

  When containerd was updated in my bionic instance it stopped docker
  then stopped containerd. When it was done updating containerd it
  brought it back online. docker stayed stopped.

  2020-04-03 06:20:32,973 INFO Packages that will be upgraded: apport
  containerd python3-apport python3-problem-report

  An eoan installation that didn't have this problem had this line:
  2020-04-03 06:06:01,612 INFO Packages that will be upgraded: apport
python3-apport python3-problem-report

  So the main difference is that containerd was updated.

  At the end of this systemctl --all reported docker as:
  docker.service                 loaded    inactive dead
  and containerd as:
  containerd.service             loaded    active   running

  Release:      18.04

  unattended-upgrades:
    Installed: 1.1ubuntu1.18.04.14
    Candidate: 1.1ubuntu1.18.04.14