This bug was fixed in the package openldap - 2.4.56+dfsg-1ubuntu1

---------------
openldap (2.4.56+dfsg-1ubuntu1) hirsute; urgency=medium

  * Merge with Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
    - Enable AppArmor support:
      + d/apparmor-profile: add AppArmor profile
      + d/rules: use dh_apparmor
      + d/control: Build-Depends on dh-apparmor
      + d/slapd.README.Debian: add note about AppArmor
    - Enable GSSAPI support (first added in 2.4.18-0ubuntu2):
      + d/patches/gssapi.diff, thanks to Jerry Carter (Likewise):
        - Add --with-gssapi support
        - Make guess_service_principal() more robust when determining
          principal
      + d/configure.options: Configure with --with-gssapi
      + d/control: Added heimdal-dev as a build depend
      + d/rules:
        - Explicitly add -I/usr/include/heimdal to CFLAGS.
        - Explicitly add -I/usr/lib/<multiarch>/heimdal to LDFLAGS.
      + d/libldap-2.4-2.symbols: add symbols for GSSAPI support
      This should be dropped when the soname changes.
    - Enable ufw support:
      + d/control: suggest ufw.
      + d/rules: install ufw profile.
      + d/slapd.ufw.profile: add ufw profile.
    - Enable nss overlay:
      + d/rules:
        - add nssov to CONTRIB_MODULES
        - add sysconfdir to CONTRIB_MAKEVARS
      + d/slapd.install: install nssov overlay
      + d/slapd.manpages: install slapo-nssov(5) man page
      + d/p/contrib-makefiles: given the change in 2.4.47+dfsg-3 regarding
        Debian bug #919136, we also have to patch the nssov makefile
        accordingly and thus update this patch.
    - d/{rules,slapd.py}: Add apport hook.
    - Add support for CLDAP (UDP) support, back then required by
      likewise-open (first enabled in 2.4.17-1ubuntu2):
      + d/rules: Enable -DLDAP_CONNECTIONLESS
      + d/libldap-2.4-2.symbols: add symbols for CLDAP (UDP)
      This should be dropped when the soname changes.
    - debian/patches/fix_test_timing.patch: fix FTBFS on riscv64 because
      of test timing issue.
    - d/rules: better regexp to match the Maintainer tag in d/control,
      needed in the Ubuntu case because of XSBC-Original-Maintainer
      (Closes #960448, LP #1875697)
  * d/apparmor-profile: use abstractions/ssl_keys instead of manual rules,
    allows letsencrypt to work. Thanks to Paul McEnery (LP: #1909748)

 -- Paride Legovini <paride.legov...@canonical.com>  Mon, 04 Jan 2021
16:18:57 +0100

** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  Apparmor profile improvements for letsencrypt

Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:

  I can see that the slapd apparmor profile goes 90% of the way to
  working out of the box with letsencrypt/certbot, but fails to include
  abstractions/ssl_keys. The attached patch should work support all the
  methods in these abstractions, and should be the default with the
  slapd package.

  Please can you look at including this in future?

  Many thanks,
  Paul.