It happened to me as well on my lenovo ideapad laptop with Xubuntu
20.04, and I came with a weird but functional workaround: I opened the
display window, selected the 1366x768 resolution, rotation: inverted and
reflection: horizontal and vertical, then applied. Worked!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libdrm in Ubuntu.

  1366x768 screen resolution broken, all other resolutions OK

Status in Ubuntu MATE:
  New
Status in libdrm package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in mate-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  After upgrade from Ubuntu Mate 19.10 to Ubuntu Mate 20.04 i cannot use
  a resolution of 1366x768. Screenshot attached. I am using an Asus
  vivoBook laptop with Amd Ryzen 3 and a Radeon Vega Graphics AMD.

  I found someone in reddit reporting the same problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UbuntuMATE/comments/ggq8g5/problem_with_resolution_1366x768_with_ubuntu_mate/

  All other screen resolutions OK.

  Many thanks