Nothing new?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Digital S/PDIF output is not present in 5.1 mode

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I have the sound connected through digital S / PDIF
  Sound works properly selecting stereo, but can not get it to work using 5.1
  When I select stereo sound, appears on the tab below to phonon spdif output
option.
  When I select Output 5.1, that option does not appear.

  I imagine the error will also occur selecting 7.1

  Deputy screenshots.

  Package: phonon 4:4.7.0really4.6.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.6
  Architecture: amd64