As far as I can tell, that only affects C programs using libseccomp.
Docker passes strings and so should not be impacted.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libseccomp in Ubuntu.

  faccessat2 syscall needed for Docker (needs backported from libseccomp
  2.4.4+)

Status in libseccomp package in Ubuntu:

  The next release of Alpine Linux intends to use the faccessat2(2)
  syscall for access(3). This currently fails under Ubuntu Docker,
  regardless of using the separate Docker package repository, since it
  forbids faccessat2.

  This bug is similar to bug #1876055, but requests backporting of 2.4.4
  instead of 2.4.3. I believe this change is likely low risk and can be
  applied to all supported Ubuntu versions.

  Alternatively, I also see in bug #1891810 that libseccomp 2.5 is being
  considered for backporting. This would also be acceptable for our
  purposes, but is obviously a higher-risk change for Ubuntu.