** Tags added: regression-update

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to base-files in Ubuntu.

  Major changes in sorting method upgrade 18.04->18.04.5 due to base-
  files change

Status in base-files package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in glibc package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in postgresql-10 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in base-files source package in Bionic:

  I had an Ubuntu 18.04.0 with Postgres 9.6.

  Before Ubuntu upgrade following command result was:

  [code]
  vodka@ubuntu140:~$  ( echo "1-1"; echo "11" ) | LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8 sort
  1-1
  11
  [/code]

  But after upgrading Ubuntu 18.04 to latest release via apt upgrade
  (18.04.5) result of the command above totally changed:

  [code]
  vodka@ubuntu140:~$ ( echo "1-1"; echo "11" ) | LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8 sort
  11
  1-1
  [/code]

  Due to this our production Postgres database started work very slowly
  and we had a long downtime for REINDEX. Sorting method is very
  important for Postgres database:
  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Locale_data_changes

  Please, read "Testing collation" part.

  Is it normal behavior for Ubuntu? Why glibc totally changed within LTS
  release without 'major upgrade'? I did not expect this...

  Package: libc-bin 2.27-3ubuntu1.4
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.23
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Feb 25 13:13:03 2021
  Dependencies:
   gcc-8-base 8.4.0-1ubuntu1~18.04
   libc6 2.27-3ubuntu1.4
   libgcc1 1:8.4.0-1ubuntu1~18.04
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180426)
  SourcePackage: glibc